What are certain unique gifts to dog lovers? Well the list can be endless especially if you think of all the novelty items and trinkets that can easily fit into this gift category. The article will offer five examples of what the author finds to be very special gifts for dog lovers. Let’s get our suggestions right into it:
- Doggie Day Care Gift Certificate: Ahhhhhhh, we love our pets, but there might be a time when the dog owner needs a little R&R from the daily grind. As a retired teacher I was pleased to see breaks in winter, spring and summer. Dog lovers often need a break from their 4 legged friends, so why not use this special gift for dog lovers, a doggy day care card to use when the dog lover wants to go on holiday or may needs some time away from all distractions, including pets.
- A Dog Crate: A particularly good idea for the shopper finding one of the unique gifts for dog lovers and the new dog owner in particular. As humans , dogs want their own space and what better way to give their room to the best friend of man than to give a dog crate to their owner. The dog crate will provide space not only for a night-time sleeping quarters but also for when the family of the dog is at work or playing and needs to be left behind. A very useful gift even though it’s not really special gifts for dog lovers in the family.
- Doggy Step Stool: Ahhhh, for those short legged dogs who have a hard time moving into a chair, sofa, bed or other comfortable place to rest. A doggy step stool can provide the pooch with a launch pad for help in getting to his / her intended destination which may be your lap or snuggling up to you while you’re enjoying your REM sleep. Small dogs stand up and ask for something from those who are trying to buy one of the best in the category of exclusive gifts for dog lovers.
- Doggy Tread Mill: As a New England resident, our winter months can become incredibly cold and we as humans prefer to get out and exercise less. Thank you for your treadmills and other home workout devices. Well, we need exercise for our dogs too, how about a doggy tread mill? It will encourage the dog and their owner to exercise and keep fit and lean through New England’s cold winters and similar Northern climates. Any winner in the field of unique gifts for dog lovers? Sure, I think so, and for all those concerned with the well-being of their K-9 friends it’s also a wonderful gift.
- While this 5th and final idea might not be considered a gift, I do believe it has merit. What about getting your family-member or friend’s dog out every week for a walk once a day or a fixed schedule. In our fast paced challenges and triumphs of the 21st Century, all of us have our busy lives.